Pledge your support for the Hunter Foundation!
Increase your visibility as a partner with the Hunter Foundation and as a supporter of youth education and advancement. Increase public awareness of the importance of services for girls as well as strengthening your brand impact using a compelling platform. Promote your company, brand, products to community leaders, influential stakeholders and media outlets throughout the USA.
Call us at 973-233-9727
Or you may submit an email to email@example.com
Viacom is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories. With media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers, Viacom’s leading brands include MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, BET, CENTRIC, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., TeenNick, Nicktoons, Nick at Nite, COMEDY CENTRAL, TV Land, SPIKE, Tr3s, Paramount Channel and VIVA.
Debmar-Mercury, a leading media company specializing in syndication, network, cable and ancillary markets, produces and distributes The Wendy Williams Show; has U.S. distribution rights to FremantleMedia North America’s Steve Harvey-hosted Family Feud; distributes Tyler Perry sitcoms House of Payne and spinoff Meet the Browns, as well as Revolution/CubeVision’s Are We There Yet? (starring Ice Cube); and much more.
C.A.K. Entertainment is a leading brand development and advisory firm, based in New York City. We handle marketing, brand development and advisory work for artists and companies and specialize in aligning clients with best-in-class partners to build their business. At C.A.K. Entertainment, we seek out trendsetting brands that exude originality and elevate each through innovative financial, marketing and licensing strategies.
Atlantic Federal has everything a bank offers and more. Since Atlantic Federal is a not-for-profit credit union, they have lower rates on loans, higher rates on savings and less fees.
They have been serving the Union and Essex communities for more than 80 years with our branches in Kenilworth, West Orange and Newark.
Edison has grown steadily and conservatively since its founding and now owns over 3 million square feet of property in Manhattan and Brooklyn and an additional several million square feet in Newark, Baltimore and other major cities. Edison currently employs close to 600 people. The Edison Properties Newark Foundation provides grants to organizations that serve the Newark community.
American Heart Association
The American Heart Association (AHA) is a non-profit organization in the United States that fosters appropriate cardiac care in an effort to reduce disability and deaths caused by cardiovascular disease and stroke. Originally formed in New York City in 1924 as the Association for the Prevention and Relief of Heart Disease, it is currently headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The American Heart Association is a national voluntary health agency.
Launched on the Web in April of 1995, Match.com helped pioneer the online dating industry and now services 24 countries and territories and hosts Web sites in 15 different languages. We create romantic opportunities so singles are more likely to find someone special. Over the years, we’ve learned more and more about what people want—and the tools they need to help take the lottery out of love.
Paying it Forward!
“What a nice opportunity to pay it forward. I loved going camping when I was younger and I had some really great memories of my time spent in the great outdoors. My wish for these girls is for them to also have that same experience and make some life-long memories of their own. Nothing better than sitting around the campfire, telling stories, and toasting marshmallows. Very inspired by this cause – Thanks Wendy!”
– Karen, NY
- Sponsor 10 girls to the 13-day residential camp program at YMCA Camp Mason.
- Includes all camp tuition, activities, horseback riding lessons, transportation to and from camp, and a Team Wendy back pack complete with PJ’s, t-shirt, toiletries and bug spray.
- Company logo and hyperlink to be included on press releases, newsletters, social media outlets and Wendy Digital mobile app.
- Inclusion of promo items in back packs.
- Tax deductibility of sponsorship to the extent allowable by law.
Girl Power Hour in STEM
- Sponsor program to assist the young campers in various activities and give insights into careers in environmental sciences.
- Cover the costs of lunch and giveaways for the program.
- Recognized as a silver sponsor at kick-off cocktail reception. Company logo and hyperlink to be included on invitations, press releases, newsletters, and social media outlets.
- The inclusion of company promotional material in attendee Girl Power back pack.
Girl Talk with Wendy
- Sponsor 20 girls to attend 12-week health and wellness program using cardio, aerobics, Zumba, dance, boot camp, strength training, and motivational speakers.
- Opportunity for volunteers to attend workshops and showcase their company and their career.
- Fundraiser reception – Company logo and hyperlink to be included on invitations, press releases, newsletters, and social media outlets.
- Two tickets to fundraiser
More ways to support!
Sponsors two girls to attend Camp, and participate in 12-week Girl Power Hour Health and Wellness program.